Vaping has become one of the most popular ways to consume CBD oil. This is partially due to the fact that when CBD is inhaled directly into the lungs, it is absorbed into the bloodstream far more rapidly than when digested by the stomach. This means you will feel the effects of CBD much faster.
How to vape CBD oil
CBD vaporizers are available for purchase in all different shapes and sizes depending on your needs, portable or handheld.
If you have never used a CBD vape before, it’s best to start off with a vape pen. This is a system designed for use with replaceable or disposable cartridges filled with CBD juice.
Your device should come with instructions on how to use it, but if not, most CBD pens and devices should follow these simple sets:
- Switch on your vape (if necessary, activate the battery).
- Draw from the vape’s mouthpiece and pull the vapor into your mouth. (Some devices require you to press a button as you draw)
- Once the vapor is in your mouth, inhale it
- Then exhale the vapor
- Repeat the previous steps as necessary.
Advantages of vaping CBD Oil
Once you have inhaled the CBD oil it is then absorbed into your bloodstream. This helps maintain the balance for several bodily functions, such as appetite, mood, immune response and energy levels.
Here are some of the main benefits of vaping CBD:
- Fast absorption. As soon as you inhale the CBD vapor it enters the bloodstream immediately passing through your lungs. This process is much faster than taking CB oil orally and being digested through the stomach
- Clean. Since vaping CBD only produces vapor, there are no harmful chemicals produced that could cause damage to your body.
- Discreet. Once you have taken a drag, the vapor quickly dissipates, leaving no lingering smells that annoy others around you
What will you feel from CBD vaping?
CBD vaping will not make you feel hazy or cloudy minded. It will not interfere with your daily duties and your ability to work. Instead consumers have said you will feel clear-headed, more focused and not visually or physically impaired at all.
CBD vaping can also reduce the amount of pain you feel. The relief lasts a long time. CBD addresses not only the pain symptoms but also has an impact on its root cause, i.e. inflammation so therefore pain relief can last a long time.
How safe is it to vape CBD oil?
In theory, the practice of vaping should not change the safety of CBD. However, it is important to note that people are prone to feeling some negative side effects with CBD along with the positive ones. This means that it is important to proceed with caution in CBD vape dosage, just to be safe.